Monthly meetings are open to all (non-members are allowed to attend 1 free meeting only), while workshops, field trips, and critique sessions are open to members only. Annual membership dues are $40. There is no fee for students 18 or under.
Club Dues of $40 are due and payable by the first club meeting in September. However, to minimize the long lines at the first meeting, we encourage folks to pay their dues before the September due date. There are several ways you can pay your dues.
- Pay with check or cash at the monthly Club Meetings held at the Duxbury Free Library.
- Mail a check made payable to "Duxbury Camera Club" to the Club Secretary/Treasurer at:
79 Parting Rock Rd.
Duxbury, Ma, 02332
If you are already a PayPal user, you can easily make your $40 payment via PayPal using the following URL https://www.paypal.me/DuxburyCameraClub/40 If you do not already have a PayPal account, clicking this URL will also allow you to signup for PayPal.
LATE FEE NOTICE: Members who pay after the November 15th deadline will be charged a late fee of $5.
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly meetings with featured guest speaker
- Participation in focus groups
- Intructor led workshops
- Monthly club field trips
- Annual photo critiques
- Entry into club run photo competitions
- Entry into Annual Member Print Show
- Secured access into the "Members Only Section" of the website and Personal Member Photo Gallery