Monthly meetings are open to all (non-members are allowed to attend 1 free meeting only), while workshops, field trips, and critique sessions are open to members only. Annual membership dues are $40. There is no fee for students 18 or under.
Club Dues of $40 are due and payable by the first club meeting in September. However, to minimize the long lines at the first meeting, we encourage folks to pay their dues before the September due date. There are several ways you can pay your dues.
- Pay with check or cash at the monthly Club Meetings held at the Duxbury Free Library.
- Mail a check made payable to "Duxbury Camera Club" to the Club Secretary/Treasurer at:
79 Parting Rock Rd.
Duxbury, Ma, 02332
If you are already a PayPal user, you can easily make your $40 payment via PayPal using the following URL https://www.paypal.me/DuxburyCameraClub/40 If you do not already have a PayPal account, clicking this URL will also allow you to signup for PayPal.
LATE FEE NOTICE: Members who pay more than 30 days late (after the September Meeting) will be charged a late fee of $5.
Membership benefits include:
- Ability to participate in focus groups
- Ability to participate in workshops
- Ability to participate in club led field trips
- Ability to participate in photo critiques
- Access to the "Members Only Section" which includes:
- Member account management
- Personal member gallery management and ability to upload/display your images