Monthly meetings, workshops, field trips, focus groups, shows, and critique sessions are open to Members Only. However, Non-Members can attend 1 Free Monthly Meeting Only. There is no fee for students 18 or under to join.
Annual membership dues are as follows.
Individual Membership $40
Family Membership $60 - Includes you, your spouse, and your adult children.
Student Membership is Free - Students 18 years of age, or under, can join for FREE.
Club Dues are due and payable by the first club meeting in September. However, to minimize the long lines at the first meeting, we encourage folks to pay their dues before the September due date. There are several ways you can pay your dues.
- Pay with check or cash at the monthly Club Meetings held at the Duxbury Free Library.
- Mail a check made payable to "Duxbury Camera Club" to the Club Secretary/Treasurer at:
79 Parting Rock Rd.
Duxbury, Ma, 02332
If you are already a PayPal user, you can easily make your payment via PayPal using the following URLs
NOTE: If you do not already have a PayPal account, you can SignUp for one by clicking on either of the above URLs and then Clicking on the PayPal LogIn Button. You will then see a SignUp option.
LATE FEE NOTICE: If dues are not paid within 30 days of the due date, a $5 late fee shall be charged.
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly meetings with featured guest speaker
- Participation in focus groups
- Intructor led workshops
- Monthly club field trips
- Annual photo critiques
- Entry into club run photo competitions
- Entry into Annual Member Print Show
- Secured access into the "Members Only Section" of the website and Personal Member Photo Gallery