Monthly meetings are open to all (limit of one for non-members), while workshops, field trips, and critiques are open to members only. Annual membership dues are $30. There is no fee for students 18 or under.
Membership dues may be brought to a meeting. Dues may also be mailed. Checks should be made out to Duxbury Camera Club and mailed to:
79 Parting Rock Rd.
Duxbury, Ma, 02332
Please contact the Club Treasurer for more information.
Membership benefits include:
- Ability to participate in small groups
- Ability to participate in workshops
- Ability to participate in club led field trips
- Ability to participate in photo critiques
- Access to the "Members Only Section" which includes:
- Member account management
- Personal member gallery management and ability to upload/display your images
- RSS Feeds to all articles on the website (vs. just the Home Page articles)